hello this is team Germany
This time, our team investigated Korean companies' local public diplomacy strategies in Germany by dividing them into technical, cultural, and environmental aspects.
- by sponsoring various events, forums, etc. aimed at cultural exchange with Germany, we will appeal to German citizens why they have sponsored this activity or the direction in which they wish to move forward and how this activity may work in the ROK-Germany relationship You can.
2. German Business Environment Analysis
- As the global economic recovery progresses in the midst of the protracted COVID-19 crisis, we expect to normalize the economy internally with the inauguration of a new government after the German general elections, the continuation of government-wide stimulus measures and future industrial support measures.
1) Seeing that the domestic demand for German household appliances has increased a lot in recent years, the perception that Germany makes household appliances well has been growing in Korea.
2) Currently, Germany's e-mobility market size is the second largest in the world, and the sales of electric vehicles inGermany are growing rapidly. The German government plans to increase the number of electric vehicles in Germany from 7 million to 10 million by 2030, and it also plans to expand the number of charging stations for electric vehicles.
Thanks for reading.