Hello. We are team JAPAN of Sayul. The April report is about the Korea-Japan COP strategy for the environment. We will talk about urban mines and PET businesses within the Korea-Japan Startup Technology Sharing Forum.
1. Introduction to the Forum
- Under the theme of "ESG Sustainable Management for the Environment," the Korea-Japan startup function will participate.
- The forum will be held by comparing what is different for each company in each country about the urban mining and PET processing industries.
2. Purpose of execution
The two countries, which are culturally and geographically similar, want to share various technologies and information through the forum. In addition, each person has an opportunity to acquire new skills and utilize them.
3. Expected effect
- Through the seminar, companies in each country can form joint ventures and strategic alliances.
It is possible to provide opportunities to promote products held by various startups through seminars.
- Startups can use various technologies for the environment to pave the way for them to expand overseas.
Please refer to the card news for more information on the April report of the team JAPAN.