Hello, this is team Germany.
On April, our team investigated The Korean Corporate's COP-based Local Public Diplomacy Strategies. The strategy is divided into a project implementation plan for society as a whole and a food up-cycling project based on an eco-friendly 3R strategy, starting with targeting vegetables, focusing on each target company.
1. Vegetarian and social contributions strategies targeted by Korean company “Pulmuone/Bibigo”
- A program focused on Germany's responsibility for environmental and social diversity and human rights. It aims to promote the image and brand value of Korean companies with various social responsibilities businesses.
① Carbon neutral and renewable energy use
② Eco-friendly agriculture
③ Contributing to a multicultural society
④ Refugee-related projects
2. <The Beer Food upcycling snack project> by "CJ CheiJedang"
- This project is a local customized food upcycling business plan using beer by-products. It combines the company's idea products with 3R strategy. Developing new food products using food by-products made during the distribution process.
① Beer by-products uses
② Environmentally friendly collaboration
③ Collaboration Program practice
- It will also set up a "Global Food Upcycling + (plus)" program to provide business opportunities for Korean-German companies to connect.
Thank you for reading.