Hello, this is team Germany.
On May, our team investigated COP-based Public Diplomacy Strategy of the German Embassy in Korea. The strategies divided into a project the Korea-Germany Carbon Neutral Mini Expo, the German Music Festival, and the public phone music booth to promote the festival.
1. The Korea-German Carbon-Neutral Mini Expo: The events largely divided into expert groups and for the general public.
1) Korea-Germany Eco-Symposium: A Group of Experts
- This symposium will invite EU and German academics and Korean energy public corporations to present and present.
- In the presentation, we will devise measures to support sustainable urban planning. Also, there will be a description of the German Energy Bank by the expertise.
2) Experience booths and exhibitions: The general public
① Korea Pfand Experience booths: Introducing Germany's Pfand Empty Bottle Guarantee Reimbursement System
② Reusable Cup Event: It will be held in a pop-up store in the form of a simple cafe within the event. At the same time, it promotes hashtags trend on social media.
③ Embassy Carbon Footprint Reduction Exhibition: Promoting carbon reduction efforts inside the embassy
2. German music festival "Inspire me Korea"
1) <Private German Music Booth> Pop-up Booth Operation: Upcycling Closed Public Phones to Promote the Festival
- It is a way to prevent environmental pollution caused by the rapidly increasing rate of public phone disposal. It is used to promote German cultural exchange.
- It is largely divided into 'Classical zone' and 'Schlager zone'. It promotes German music that can't be left out in the history of Western music.
2) German music festival "Inspire me Korea"
- A music festival that promotes cultural exchange between Korea and Germany. It deals with classical music, pop culture, and tourism.