Hello. We are team JAPAN of Sayul. The May report is a COP-based public diplomacy strategy of the Japanese Embassy in the Republic of Korea. We propose "JENESYS2024" based on the current "JENESYS2023".
1. Introduction of "JENESYS2023"
- It promotes understanding of Japan through human exchanges with Korea and other Asian oceanic regions.
- Improve understanding of COP-based activities by adding them.
2. Expected effect of "JENESYS2023"
- Korean young people can visit Japan to experience culture in person and discover the charm of Japan.
- Through exchanges with Japanese teenagers, it improves understanding of Japan.
- Korean young people selected for JENESYS2024 promote Japan's charm through online and offline activities, and continue to pay attention to Japan
3. Suggestions for "JENESYS2024"
- Visit Nagano Prefecture and experience various ECO activities.
- Visit Tottori Prefecture to learn about marine waste.
Please refer to the card news for more information on the May report of the team JAPAN.