Hi, this is Team France. The theme of June was ‘COP-based Public Diplomacy Strategy of the French companies targeting Korea.’ Our team thought of several strategies on how French enterprises can contribute to promoting eco-friendly diplomatic practices in two different sectors: tourism with aviation, and digital health care.
- Holding a Tourism Strategy Related Seminar : Utilizing and supporting sustainable tourism funds to promote slow tourism, rural tourism, and ecotourism for tourism workers in cooperation with the French Tourism Organization and companies including ‘Le French Tourism’
- Adopting and implementing Eco-label European and Introducing Haut-de-France System : Adopting Eco-label European, an ecological certification device proposed by the European Commission to evaluate 24 types of services and goods considering the environment and health.
- Introducing Eco-Friendly Tourism Facilities, Technologies, and Food Business : Developing eco-friendly tourism programs and providing support for facility diagnosis and facility improvement in rural areas, small and medium-sized enterprises using the Sustainable Tourism Fund : Developing sustainable food menus and food culture, and promoting programs to reduce food waste emissions
- Enabling SAF(Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Freight Transport
- ‘Enterprise SAF Program’ Operations : adopting a program that allows companies around the world to participate in sustainable flights
- ‘Cargo SAF Program’ Operations : Eco-friendly programs aimed at promoting demand and expanding the use of SAF for carriers worldwide
- Create an in-flight environment using sustainable materials
[Digital Health Care]
- Holding a Joint Conference : Let leading companies in digital healthcare share their technologies and solutions, and promote in-depth case studies in France and Korea.
- Adopting Eco-friendly Healthcare Systems
- Establishing a National Electronic Prescription System and deploying Electronic Medical Applications: Reducing waste costs by adopting infrastructure for telemedicine can reduce paper use and waste generation
- Leverage 3D printing software : Utilizing inexpensive bio-based biodegradable polymers which are alternative to plastics
For more detailed content suggested by Team France, please refer to the attached files!
Thank you :)